“Uneventful flight to Kauai, Hawaii”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

Overall, it was an uneventful flight. It’s unfortunate that airlines with flights over 6 hours do not serve food or provide a TV monitor. The pilot was hilarious and the flight attendants accommodating. They all appeared to enjoy their jobs making a passengers experience good.

We landed in Kauai without incident.

• In-flight Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (11,705)

Reviewed 19 February 2019

It was a very bumpy ride home. Turbulence for half of the flight and then we had to circle the airport for over an hour before we could land, due to weather and fog. Not WestJets fault but not a fun ride home.

Reviewed 19 February 2019

Stay away from West Jet. They "say" they provide entertainment through West Jet connect however our laptop could not play any of the movies. The attendants could not help. Their response was " I am not tech savvy". If you are going to provide a service then your employees should have some knowledge of the product or service. Also the plane had approximately 200 people on it. It had 4 washrooms. Two at the front and two at the back. Apparently the first few rows of first class which was approximately 12 people have golden butts because they got to use the two washrooms at the front and the rest of the plane (the peasants) were not allowed to use the "golden" washrooms. The remaining 180 on board had to use the two washrooms at the back of the plane. Talk about discrimination!

1  Thank patricia318
Reviewed 19 February 2019

Fly Westjet from Kelowna to Las Vegas and conected through Calgary on the way there and Vancouver on the way back. Every flight was delayed due to weather (their reason). No snow in Kelowna but the flight was delayed as the plane we took was delayed an hour coming to Kelown. In Calgary we were delayed 2 hours as the crew were delayed coming in from the East. Got to Las Vegas 2 hours late so all of our arrangements were messed up. Coming home we were delayed just over an hour due to rain. Why a jet has an issue with rain is beyond me though? Finally arrived in Vancouver and was delayed 5 hours due to snow which was about snow in other places other then there as it snowed maybe an inch in the 5 hours. Finally made it home and was thankful we didn't have to spend a night at the airport. Westjet offered us nothing during any waits other then excuses.

Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

I booked a Westjet vacation because usually Westjet is the best way to fly. They are normally reliable, friendly and provide excellent service. This trip however was disappointing for me. I researched everything before the flight and read how they now provide inflight entertainment through Westjet Connect. I told my friend to bring her tablet. I borrowed my daughter's new laptop because it is nice and small. Unfortunately the laptop could not play the movies so I had to watch on my phone. The flight attendants didn't know how to help and didn't seem to care. On our return flight,the attendants were grumpy and I got the feeling they really did not like their job. My friend agreed.

1  Thank Debby v