“Be there in an hour should be there slogan.”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't have many bad things to say about Westjet except it seems like every time I fly with them there is a delay of some sort or the flight has changed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,110)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I missed my connection flight to st. Johns by 2 min. I could still see the f.. plane!
The boarding lady had an bad attitude and i found out that they had booked my seat and the other 5 people that also lost the flight.

I will never try/fly with them!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tried to fly from Victoria to Maui via Vancouver. The flight arriving in Victoria was late causing a calamity of events to follow, of which Westjet won't accept the indirect responsibility for any. They held the plane for the Vegas travelers, but wouldn't hold the plane for Hawaii travelers. I emailed and complained about all of the resulting incidents, and they "respectfully declined" to provide even a discount for future travel.

I'm only giving the recommendation a 5 (neutral) cuz it's not like we Canadian's have many options.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This flight was booked for us as a gift throughtravel agent. Closer to date I’ve checked in with the agent and unfortunately found her not helpful. I called west jet directly and received great service. Not only they answered all my question, they helped me re book our seat that were more suitable for travel with children. Very pleasant staff on the phone and in the air!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We like to fly WestJet packages when we travel. They have clean planes with enough leg room. The food we order on board is pretty good. One time there was a hurricane and WestJet called us and helped us to rebook to another destination quite easily. Great service.