“Our Original flight was cancelled but the WestJet staff were amazing!”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately our flight from Halifax to Gatwick was cancelled after a long evening of "delayed" notices, and finally at the time when we were supposed to take off we heard an announcement that our flight had been cancelled because the crew had timed out... disappointment from all who were waiting the hours before this was announced. There were irate passengers, people with infants, elderly people all waiting to find out what was available and where to go for the night... I must say the WestJet staff were in a difficult place listening to all the angry people, but they handled themselves with great professionalism. Eventually we made it to the front of the lineup, received our hotel, taxi, and food vouchers and were told to get in touch with WestJet by phone to rebook our flight. When we finally did fly to Gatwick two days later, the flight was on time, the staff were excellent, our flight was comfortable and pleasant!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,909)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not an accomodating airline, refused check in with half an hour prior to boarding. Had to buy another flight, go through security only to hear over the p.a system a call for boarding for the original flight. I asked the staff if they would've let me board if I had my bag, they said yes.....I spoke with customer service to seek clarity and all they did was recite why you have to check in 90minutes before domestic....I think I'll stick with the airlines that remain reasonable...I have flown out of Victoria domestic with Pacific coastal multiple times with check in 30 minutes prior to boarding without any concerns ...lost another customer

1  Thank Katelyn C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful plane (Boeing 737) but long lineups for the two bathrooms were awkward for everyone. Five hour flight with no empty seats.

My power outlet didn’t work so my neighbor plugged my charger in for me.

Leg room is too tight for normal sized people.

One female attendant was unpleasant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Packed flight, great service, smiles and sense of humour by Daniel and Zenia.

Thanks for a great flight and keeping us so well informed.

Some of the most amazing scenery in Canada.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from check in to connection on QF flight to Sydney was Ok. Being a no frill airline and paying for your food was expected, crew were good seating was good. Big let down by Westjet was one of three bags did not arrive in Sydney.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)