“Needs another bathroom and more leg room”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful plane (Boeing 737) but long lineups for the two bathrooms were awkward for everyone. Five hour flight with no empty seats.

My power outlet didn’t work so my neighbor plugged my charger in for me.

Leg room is too tight for normal sized people.

One female attendant was unpleasant.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,930)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Packed flight, great service, smiles and sense of humour by Daniel and Zenia.

Thanks for a great flight and keeping us so well informed.

Some of the most amazing scenery in Canada.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from check in to connection on QF flight to Sydney was Ok. Being a no frill airline and paying for your food was expected, crew were good seating was good. Big let down by Westjet was one of three bags did not arrive in Sydney.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you WestJet for making it so easy to decide to never want to fly with you again! I submitted my expenses due to your flight being delayed because of crew fatigue. I understand the crew needed rest but you have refused to reimburse me for expenses incurred due to the delay. You refuse to take responsibility for an overworked crew and keep blaming Transport Canada. Please take ownership of the problem. Perhaps hire more staff to alleviate the workload and please deal with rude customer service.

It was suggested by the agent on the phone to submit my expenses, I chose the option for Prepaid Westjet Visa as the only other option was Westjet dollars which I didn't want. The email I received said you are respectfully declining to reimburse me and thanked me for giving you the opportunity to explain the situation which was really just you blaming Transport Canada for their rules. I tried to get an explanation and the email response I received was rude and I was told the matter is now closed.
Instead I got a few WestJet dollars in my account which is useless to me as I will NOT be flying with you again. I have since booked three more trips but I'm using Air Canada. It's not difficult to retain your customers with good customer service to keep them loyal.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank b0nniesmith
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was a pretty smooth flight. Good selection of movies but was disappointed that the wifi was not free. Overall I would use westjet again.