“Adjustment suggestions”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First, on Vueling web page the cost of a checking luggage is written: 13€, but with frustration when I add my luggage I had to pay 20€ for a little over 1 hour flight..to much guys! Second the flight had a long delay with little and misslead informations to the passengers. Third, I asked for a quiet seat, I needed to sleep. Well! I had a crying baby with a second jumping around and on my head kid behind, another baby in front of me ..but luckely a quiet one across the aisle. My suggestion....having a special area for family and kids would be great (for the other passengers)

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (19,491)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think it actually takes longer to board now and in any event we were 10 minutes late leaving. All pre recorded announcements and cockpit crew announcements were totally understandable. Cabin crew announcements were not audible. Not good if there is an emergency. We arrived 5 minutes early. There were no cockpit crew announcements apart from seats for landing.

It is as though nobody cares with Vueling. You are not valued as a customer.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Horrible customer relations! Flight from Barca to Amsterdam got cancelled, with an evening flight to Brussels (!) the next day as an offered alternative. Cancellation set me back a fat € hotel bill for two extra nights. After communicating multiple times about reimbursement (by phone and e-mail), the only response was: “sorry for the inconvenience”. Vueling had more than seven contact moments to offer a standard compensation voucher, which it neglected to do. Terrible service, apologies not excepted! Never flying Vueling again. And spreading the word.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Love vueling airline, really efficient, great check in, good website, so easy to navigate and choose, seats, excess baggage requirements the works

Clean, tidy, aircraft. Superb air crew, warm friendly, efficient and caring

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Bobalobajob
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Fortunately,this was a short trip,when one does not need much from the staff on board.
The stewardess in the entrance was not willing to greet when I entered.No eye contact,no smile...from the others...