“Flight”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Used this airline to go to Barcelona. The departure was on time. Not clean the board. The staff was good.

Date of travel: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (18,627)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a short flight, so i did not encounter any issues at all, there were no delays, and no hidden fees.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have had the pleasure of flying with this airline before, its cheap, its clean, the flight attendants are super nice, they provide with a basic service on your journey throughout Europe and they know how exactly how much service to provide you. I have never had a problem, do yourself a favor and book it.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying with Vueling airlines was a mistake that we knew we were making as we booked the flight. Sounded like a sketchy budget airline, which it was. They lost my luggage and it was an absolute nightmare to get it back. They couldn't find it for three days after my flight and no one was on the phone with me trying to help me find it. They refused to call me and only emailed me with generic emails not answering all of my questions. Obviously, with important items to me in the bag, I was very frustrated and upset and they provided the absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with on an airline. Not to mention they have zero system while boarding plane, everyone lines up at one time and the boarding process took over an hour.

1  Thank Devyn D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Departed 35 min too late without prior announcement upon check in. Booked first row seats that offer more leggroom, but mind that there's no overhead compartment there, so you'll have to put your bag three rows further...