“35 min delay”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Departed 35 min too late without prior announcement upon check in. Booked first row seats that offer more leggroom, but mind that there's no overhead compartment there, so you'll have to put your bag three rows further...

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,599)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

checking the reviews O dear they were not the best...but to be fair apart from the seats being a bit hard and the leg room very restrictive I found my two hour cheap flight ok..the staff were very pleasant and quite chatty..the flight was delayed a bit due to the aircraft needing a good clean from the last leg,,but on the whole would I fly with them again..yes short haul

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst customer service ever experienced. It is absolutely ridiculous that it takes the airline almost 1,5 months to reply to an email. I have called multiple times and I have sent multiple emails. After 5 and a half week I recived the first serious response about my lost item other than automatic messages or a never-ending answer stating to send an email with the descriptions to: OEXVY@IBERIA.ES. Therefore I question your ‘’ exhaustive research’’ which you claim n the email.
I forgot my phone on the night of the flight in the seat in front of me in the basket between the magazines. I called the next morning then send an email as I was instructed to do by the customer service. I feel that in the process of not replying for almost 6 weeks the phone got lost and that by a faster search the phone easily could have been returned to its owner. The phone had damage it was an old iPhone 6, thus literally not more worth than 50 eur. Therefore I do not think the iPhone got stolen by staff or by the cleaning service after I left the flight. The phone got lost because Vueling did not take action immediately but started ''an exhaustive search'' 5 weeks after the flight… only after I called multiple times to explain that no one was dealing with my case. The phone stored many pictures of off emotional high value to me.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

flight was canceled 1 hour before boarding, i had to buy another ticket because the next flight that they might and might not offer was in 7 days, at the airport in Barcelona I found their Refund claim office, never seen so many people in one line, ever, all those people were scammed by this company, employees told us to use online refund application because it is faster, so I have applied online, canceled flight was on July 29th, since then no words from them, worst company ever!!!

Date of travel: July 2018
1  Thank Nikola T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vueling must be quite simply the worst airline on the planet:
- Paid for "extra legroom" and "priority boarding", we received neither service
- Dirty aircraft (seat pockets still had rubbish from previous flights)
- Uninterested and unhelpful staff (more interested in chatting with each other than helping customers)
- Flight delayed by 1 hour 30 minutes, no explanation given