“Flight OK but watch for pricing.”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 24 October 2018

The flight itself was OK but PRICING is a major problem. I used Expedia to find a cheap flight and they order flight prices according to the basic flight only. So Vueling looked very cheap. BUT the price shown does not include any hold luggage at all. Plus your party will probably be spread all over the plane unless you pay for specific seats (Nearer the front is cheaper.) It you fail to spot the need to pay in advance for each separate bag that is not hand luggage (not easy to spot) it is £90 per bag there plus £90 per bag for the return flight. Fortunately we figured out how to pay in advance for the return flight, only £12 per bag.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,591)

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I flew from Nice to Palma de Mallorca with a stop in Barcelona both ways. Outbound no delays and nice staff in the cabin and checkin counter.
On my way back to Nice after the stop in Barcelona I was denied to bring my handluggage on board because ”there were no more room”. I protested as I had a lot of things in my bag I couldn’t loose, such as medicine, my IPad, diary etc. the bag is approved size. The staff showed no interest in trying to solve the problem, just kept saying no. I finally agreed. Well onboard the plane was only 2/3 full, and with no effort one could have moved around a little to fit my bag in the overhead compartement, or let me have the bag under my feet. I felt so angry and sad.
We also started 45 minutes delayed, but the captain hit the gas so we landed only 15 minutes late.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

This is the second leg of my trip, the return from Barcelona to Rome. I arrived at the gate and the flight seemed on time, so I bought my bus ticket from Rome to my hometown. We boarded on time but ended up waiting on the plane for nearly an hour with no explanation. And of course I lost my bus in Rome...I submitted two claims for cancelled trip and delay of my husband flight of almost 5 hours and they were both denied because of extraordinary circumstances. I would like to see if they ever reimbursed anybody...

2  Thank DonaZzzzz

1 It was delayed.
2 No leg room. If you are over 5’11”, you will not be happy that you have little to non existence leg room. And if the person sits in front of you reclines his chair, his chair will touch your knees for the rest of the flight.
3 Vueling doesn’t have a gate connected to the airplane sometimes. You have to go outdoor and get transferred by a shuttle to where the aircraft is and walk the stairs to get on the plane. Or you walk the stairs with your carry-on to get off the airplane outdoor. A shuttle transfers you to the indoor. It’s not pleasant when weather is cold, windy or even raining.

It’s called budget airline but it’s only cheap iff you fly any budget airline during odd hour like 4 am or 6 am in the morning. On certain dates, it’s cheap to fly after 8AM. On most dates, it’s not cheap to fly after 8AM. It’s cheap to fly during winter month. So if someone wants to say “you get what you pay for, suck it up for imperfection”, I didn’t fly under 200 Euros, it’s not that “budget” In North America, you pay the same price but you can still have a gate connected to the plane and delay is not common.

1  Thank yourfriendtruly
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Nice and easy flight , not much of delay . The staff was nice and pleasant and the seats for a Low cost was comfortable .