“Flight Delayed & Airport Lounge Very Simple and Uncrowded”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Flight was delayed and we almost missed our connecting flight. Their Blue Airport Lounge was small, but not crowded either. We had a few nibbles and drinks while hanging out. We had Row 1 seats with lots of legroom, but everyone else from the plane kept coming up to use the front toilets and I had a hard time gaining access to them even though I was seated in the first row.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,597)

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Travellled with three friends, good flight price and flight times. Experience was as you would expect from budget airline. We purchased sandwiches prior to boarding as this is a Spanish flight and food choices both limited and expensive. Staff were polite.. tough job on times!....

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Both a returned flight with this airline. Both flights were delayed and staff were not helpful! Do not book with them as the savings are not worth the several hours spent lying on an airport floor.

2  Thank orna f
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Very good service. Everything functions very well. But I don´t feel very well about how cheap I found the flight -

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed 22 October 2018

This company is TERRIBLE, to be generous! They cancelled my husband and my flights, they put us on different flights that were delayed. I was supposed to leave at 14:30 they put me on the flight that was supposed to leave at 17:30, and ended up leaving at 19:00, but my husband had it much worse, they put him on a flight that was supposed to leave at 9pm but ended up to leave at 3:40 am!!! He had to wait in the airport without knowing anything, and THEY LOST HIS LUGGAGE!!! We flied the claim to get a compensation and they said there were extraordinary circumstance so they will not reimburse us...IF THERE WAS A ZERO I WOULD SELECT IT...

1  Thank DonaZzzzz