“No crew, but flight after ok”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in done earlier in the week, and this was very good and efficient. Ok, if you want a selected seat, you pay, which I find totally fine. Unfortunately this morning, due to the Crew arriving late at the airport from their Hotel, did we end up departing with a delay of 45 min. Due to the short flight, which was half empty, I ended up in row three, which was a nice Bonus. The extra legspace here was very appreciated, although for this short flight, I wouldn't pay for it. The Crew were friendly and efficient. Seats are fine for the type of Airline. I bought a cappucino and slice of yoghurt cake, which were fine. The cake was at least nice and moist. All in all fine, no Problem flying them again, even thou we left with a significant delay

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,384)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can not even review on the quality of the flight itself since I missed it by being LITERALLY 3 minutes late to check-in. There was NO possibility to check-in online since I booked the flight on the same day. Theres was nothing they could do for me, no check-in, no refund, no alternative flight. The customer service guy told me I'd have to spend another night at the airport and he had a grin on his face when he told me. I discourage anyone from ever even TRYING to fly with Vueling.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vueling it's in line with what you would expect from a low-cost company. Limited staff and nothing special that you will recall in the end (unless you pay extra). Works well for short flights. With that in mind, it a good value for money.

Be prepared for messy boarding operations, specifically at BCN airport. In our flight the airline changed the plane at last minute for a bigger one, so all passengers could get on board, that scrambled the seats and they had to manual allocate people at the gate. 30-minute delay, plus the inconvenience of having the cabin bag dispatched with cargo luggage.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was only a 50 minute or so flight, so any delay in taking off would have been very difficult to make up. Vueling have introduced a new (and very logical) boarding system whereby every passenger is assigned a Group number. These correspond to whether you are Premium (first to board) or in the rear rows (second to board) or in the more forward rows (last to board). At boarding, you stand in these 3 rows and it works a treat. On board, the hostesses were very helpful in assisting passengers put their carry-ons into the overhead compartments - a contrast with some airlines where the staff just stand and watch. The flight started boarding 45 minutes before take-off and it took off and landed to the exact scheduled times. Also, seat allocation was available at the time of booking, some 6 months earlier. The only inefficiency came when Vueling emailed us 3 days after the flight to advise us of the new boarding system for our "upcoming flight" 3 days earlier. Otherwise, a very efficient Airline

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We checked our bags from Lisbon to Granada direct. We were happy that we didn’t have to pick them up in Barcelona where we were connecting. But when we arrived to Granada our bags didn’t! So be aware that this may happen to you as we heard it’s quite common.

The lady wrote a report for us that night. The next day we received them around 9:30-10pm. Even though we have good travel insurance to replace our things meanwhile nothing really replaces your own things! Plus the stress.