“The way Business Class service should be done”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tim there was oom in Business Class so off I went and WOW what an experience. I'd heard about Virgins Top class service for Business class and this time I certainly experienced it. From the separate Business Class check in (my bags were checked in and waiting before i'd got out of the car and got to the desk) to the private security I was through and into the Virgin Clubhouse in less than 10 mins. The Club house was very impressive with a wide range of amenities, great waiter service no matter where you were, a good range of food and drinks.

The top service continued on plane where the crew were very attentive and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble throughout the entire journey. The only slightly disappointment was the Cabin layout and comfort, it didn't feel as special or private as other business class sections with other airlines. the beds, although folding flat didnt feel as comfortable and the footstool section seemed a little cramped for sleeping.

Arriving in Dubai, everything went very smoothly and my bags were waiting for me by the time i got to the baggage reclaim.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,353)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this was the return journey from Dubai back to London. As a daytime flight , this was great. the Premium Economy Cabin works great for day time with enough space etc Cabin crew were attentive and helpful with the flight taking off and landing on time.
A much better journey than the outbound overnight flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelled from London to Dubai in Premium economy which was interesting. This was a business trip as a non premium cardholder with Virgin, I was curious to see how things went. In fact it went surprisingly well, certainly up to the standard of other airlines. The premium economy cabin was good with adequate legroom to make the 7 hour flight go well, The seats reclined far enough to get some sleep without impeding on the person behind. The food was good, although the the tray table could have been a bit bigger as things felt very cramped when trying to eat. Selection of drinks was ok, but they didnt have Aviator Gin which was a little frustrating given the amount of advertising and hype Virgin had been making about this new Gin being served. Cabin crew were attentive and helpful with the flight taking off and landing on time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service.
Everything about Virgin Atlantic is so well done,from the booking process ,quality of planes,food,Flight crew.Everything.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although we thought we booked to fly BA we ended up flying with Virgin. Because our flight was booked through BA we were unable to book our seats 24hr prior to departure, so we ended up with seats allocated 3 rows from the rear of the plane. The configuration of the seats on the plane was quite clearly “let’s get as many passengers on here as possible”. In our opinion it was worse than Easyjet and for a schedule flight of 10+ hours unacceptable! Not only are you squeezed in I was unfortunate enough to have a middle seat and the rather large passenger sitting next to me actually encroached onto 25% onto my seat! Then when the passenger in front of me reclined their seat it became impossible to watch anything on the screen as it was just 6” away from my face. To say the plane is claustrophobic is an understatement! However Virgin has been allowed to get away with this is beyond me. I will never ever fly Virgin again, never will I put any more money in Richard Branson’s pocket! So whilst the likes of economy passengers fly on your cramped claustrophobic Dreamliner Mr Branson you continue to enjoy the luxury of your Caribbean island.

In flight meals were disgusting, congealed muck would be an understatement.

On a positive note the cabin crew were extremely polite and helpful and worked their socks off during the flight.

3  Thank lovetravelling247