“Holiday flight”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a delay we finally were underway. Good legroom ( paid extra ). The meal had lots of cheese which is not good when you don't like cheese. All staff were lovely.

1  Thank cczerwiwiec123
Write a ReviewReviews (10,043)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We travelled to Las Vegas in May with virgin airlines. We couldn't fault there service. The flight was on time both outbound and return. The cabin were brilliant and all food and drinks were included in the price. There were hundreds of choices on the on-board entertainment tv which on a long haul flight is a massive positive! We will definitely use this airline again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The plane was a little odd but we still had a great flight and service. Would definitely use again for a long haul holiday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew from Heathrow to SFO. We had paid 46 dollars each for extra leg room on our seats, but that did not entail us to any extra services, except we were suppose to be able to board early, as economy delight, they called it. They refused to let my husband board early and so he was stuck behind all the other people that had the back of the plane seats. It was all good though we had overhead bin space to put our luggage. The food however was just terrible, we had paid extra to be in better seats and literally we were served last with dinner. By the time they got to us there were no options of dinners to choose from. Someone had refused their vegetarian dinner that was given to me, thank goodness, it was all pasta with tons of cheese, , the salad was pasta with mayonnaise, and then there were crackers with more cheese, and it never got better. The crew was very very nice, and really tried to help everyone which was wonderful. But for an eleven hour flight, I came off super hungry, oh someone on the fight had nut allergies so we could not eat our power bars or nuts that I brought for snacks. I must say, I am not sure if for a long leg of a flight I would choose this airline. For short courses it would be okay, the funny thing is I am not a foody at all even if I sound like one, but there really were no options.........

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight attendants on our flight to London via Gatwick Airport was awesome. Their service mode from serving hot foods, alcohol, snacks or asking for more of any of these items always was with a smile. The toilet was always cleaned, the media player was excellent as it showed the latest movies. Would not hesitate to fly Virgin Atlantic Airways in the future again!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)