“Great service from start to finish.”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane was a little odd but we still had a great flight and service. Would definitely use again for a long haul holiday.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,092)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from Heathrow to SFO. We had paid 46 dollars each for extra leg room on our seats, but that did not entail us to any extra services, except we were suppose to be able to board early, as economy delight, they called it. They refused to let my husband board early and so he was stuck behind all the other people that had the back of the plane seats. It was all good though we had overhead bin space to put our luggage. The food however was just terrible, we had paid extra to be in better seats and literally we were served last with dinner. By the time they got to us there were no options of dinners to choose from. Someone had refused their vegetarian dinner that was given to me, thank goodness, it was all pasta with tons of cheese, , the salad was pasta with mayonnaise, and then there were crackers with more cheese, and it never got better. The crew was very very nice, and really tried to help everyone which was wonderful. But for an eleven hour flight, I came off super hungry, oh someone on the fight had nut allergies so we could not eat our power bars or nuts that I brought for snacks. I must say, I am not sure if for a long leg of a flight I would choose this airline. For short courses it would be okay, the funny thing is I am not a foody at all even if I sound like one, but there really were no options.........

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight attendants on our flight to London via Gatwick Airport was awesome. Their service mode from serving hot foods, alcohol, snacks or asking for more of any of these items always was with a smile. The toilet was always cleaned, the media player was excellent as it showed the latest movies. Would not hesitate to fly Virgin Atlantic Airways in the future again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Omg that was one of the best experiences of my life!
My daughter and I were taking a trip to New York booked through Virgin Holidays.
At the airport we were offered an upgrade and when it was within our budget we opted for Upper Class.
We were shown to the lounge where we had excellent food and cocktails ... I am a nervous flyer but the atmosphere is so relaxing I felt very calm.
We had priority boarding and what a treat to turn left and not right at the cabin door! We were handed champagne and shown to our seats, they were like armchairs!
We took off which is my most fearful time ... I felt that because you are sitting at an angle not forward facing the take off feels very different and I felt quite comfortable.
The service throughout the flight was superb ... food and drink excellent quality.
The cabin crew are top notch, they cannot do enough for you ... our seats were put down into beds for us, pillows and quilts provided.
A thoroughly great experience would definitely do that again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bright, modern aircraft with ambient lighting. Very comfortable seats, great flat beds for return journey overnight. Smartly dressed crew. Good dinner with menu choice. Nice wines, plenty of snacks available, quality breakfast on return journey.