“Thoroughly Relaxing”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time upgraded to premium economy, well, it was well worth it. The staff and attention you got was amazing. Plenty of drink and food offered and always looking to help make the flight better. Highly recommend this upgrade, the cost is worth it. Extra seat room, comfy and made the long haul flight seem short haul. Very relaxed at destination after 9 hours.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,503)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff! The flight departed and landed on time! Great service and accommodate passengers’ needs greatly!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
1  Thank farhanyazdan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight experience was the usual high quality from Virgin. However, my suitcase was badly damaged with the handle torn off !! Because I waited until my return to UK before submitting a claim it was deemed invalid because there is a seven day time limit !!! I should have lied and said that it was damaged on the return !! Travellers beware !!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked and paid for a seat approx. 2 weeks prior to flight. When I arrived at Heathrow, I was provided a boarding pass with another seat listed but I did not notice that it wasn't the seat I purchased. The flight was absolutely awful. There was literally no leg room, the woman ahead of me pushed her seat back for the entire flight, and the wrong seat I was given was against a wall, making it even more difficult to get comfortable. When I arrived at my destination, I wrote to Virgin, explaining their mistake and asking for a rebate of the £30 I paid for a seat I didn't get. I received one reply from their "Customer Service," telling me that they're looking into it and would reply soon. I have yet to hear anything from them and this is now over 2 weeks after that flight. My return from the States to Heathrow was still extremely uncomfortable and I vowed to never take Virgin Atlantic again when going west. We've used them for trips within Europe and all was fine. But this return trip was abysmal. I have a back condition that is now flaring up because of the cramped, uncomfortable conditions on the airplanes. And, what makes me even grumpier is that they have yet to reply which tells me everything about how they treat their customers and what concern they have when they make a mistake. VA is off my flight list.

4  Thank Blondechick2013
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Premium Economy is like the old business class. Better seats, early boarding, more room, great service and meals. This is how flying should always be. We selected a flight aboard the Boeing 787 dreamliner. The cabin is pressurized to a lower altitude than other aircraft and it really makes a difference.