“Best Flight”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Surprise birthday treat was a trip to New York. Having researched my wife chose to fly with Virgin Atlantic. As this was our first flight with them we were both a little weary of the service advertised compared to what we’d receive. Well, we had no need to be concerned! From the checking emails throughout our experience was amazement. Having travelled extensively I can’t so how totally impressed we were. Boarding the plane was made easy and efficient, the seats were comfortable with plenty of space, food was good, yes actually good and most of all the staff were outstanding. Well done Virgin Atlantic, you now have two new customers!!

2  Thank Alan B
Write a ReviewReviews (6,241)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It has been a quite a few years since I flew Virgin Atlantic. My other trips were in Upper Class, so I wasn't sure how I'd like Premium Economy. However, I was not disappointed. The legroom was good; food satisfactory and entertainment as expected.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank travelingal51
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant service, lovely food and plenty of drinks. The entertainment was good with up to date movies and programmes.
On the way home it was a different plane and the leg room was amazing.
Would defiantly fly with Virgin again for cost and comfort.

1  Thank RichardsFran
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really loathe this code-sharing stuff. Delta has figured out a way to profit off of other airlines with minimal staffing investments and utilizing planes. As a result, a code share flight on Virgin Altantic was a mess. Trying to get wheelchairs for my 82 year old parents on their final flight from Seattle to London and of course, back from Heathrow to Seattle was a nightmare. No matter the previous phone calls, double checking, confirmations, even walking up to check in luggage gate, you name it, their 'yes, we have you down, no problem, we will take care of it,' only to have bold-face lie and wheelchair assistance was nowhere to be found. If you can't offer it, take it off your website. That plain and simple.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very bad service received from airline staff and there management someone call Craig Kreeger, Chief Executive he response via email very disappointed with his reply.
***NO ONE IN VIRGIN ATLANTIC HAVE ANY RESPONSIBLE PERSON***
be safe don't book your holiday with this airline if you have any problem with them no one solve that.

Reference VSCR-00095284