“Pleasant flight”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 5 February 2024

I’m a little surprised by the number of negative reviews below. We only took a short flight with them (Hong Kong to Hanoi) but it was a good experience. The vibe was good - the plane was a nice place to be, the staff were well dressed, etc - and we felt well looked after. Everything was smooth and professional, the amount of legroom in economy class was quite good, and they provided a reasonably tasty hot meal and wine despite it being a short flight in the middle of the afternoon. I would certainly fly with them again.

Reviewed 3 February 2024

VN airline but operated by Pacific.
Delayed my flight twice, the first time noticed a few days ahead, that was fine. The second time notice only 2 hours before the departure, while my family and kids already on the way to airport.
Checked in at airport, the staffs said that we have to pay for luggage’s, but nothing shows on our tickets ( we were understand as per standard ticket from Vn airline we have 20kg per ticket). They gave us some explanation said that was written on the email, not on ticket.
Checked their long long long ticket but nothing clearly mentioned about it. Something like this should be notified to customers. Feel very bad experience with this airline. Not worth the money.

Reviewed 2 February 2024

Honestly the worst airline I have ever flown. If I could suggest one thing to anyone it would be to NEVER fly with Vietnam airlines ever. The staff doesn’t care about you at all, they’ll just constantly toss you around, lie to you, and not give you the correct info about your flights. If I could give this a negative 0 I would. Absolutely rubbish

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 29 January 2024

The absolutely worse airline I've ever flown. Dirty seats, disgusting food and non functioning in flight entertainment. Worst of all accepts no responsibility. Will never fly again with this airline

Date of travel: December 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 27 January 2024

Well I ve come from Europe through 2 countries and had almost 6 interstate flights in Vietnam with powerbank over 100Wh which I need for work. It was never a problem, not a slightest even with this airline. But on the day of my departure from Vietnam, it was suddenly a no go on connecting flight before I leave the country.
The staff can only cite some paper on the board, there's none who could allow it,.. Long story short they made me throw it away in connecting flight. Wasn't problem in Europe, in Hong Kong and 8 interstate flights in Vietnam. Jesus. Seriously mental attitude in year 2024. Helpfulness 0

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.