“Comfortable flight and nice meal”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the 2nd time we choose Vietnam Airline, A321, transit in Hanoi to Nagoya. service is good, staff are friendly , comfortable seat and good choice of meal , i love the Unagi meal and milk when we are flying back from Nagoya to Kuala Lumpur. It will be perfect if the aircraft A321 come with individual in-flight entertainment.
Sure will choose Vietnam Airline again in future.

1  Thank Siow Y
Write a ReviewReviews (5,056)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked due the great price for their premium economy and was pleasantly surprised by the fantastic service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband damaged his knee on holiday,as soon as the staff saw his knee brace they called him out of the cue ,got a wheelchair,took him straight to the counter, got him on the plain first & the change over at Ho chi min city ,the took him off with a fork lift,drove him to the international airport & made sure that our luggage went straight through to connecting flight. They also helped us at Sydney airport getting of the plain & through customs so I didn't have to wheel him & the luggage. There is lots of leg room on the seats & although the food wasn't what I like ,it was hot & fresh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the only things that Halal food are less attractive other then that very thing is perfect,
took this airlines many times to fly to Vietnam, compare to other domestic flight in Vietnam, Vietnam airlines is more better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

3 flights in one day. Checked in with VA at Danang. Ground service knew, without me telling them, that I had an international connection out of HCMC. She tagged my bag 'Business'. On entering the HCMC domestic terminal, there was a ground service lady with my name on a board. After introducing myself she told me to go to carousel one, collect my bag, and return to her. My bag was first off! On returning to the lady she said 'follow me'. I did. She walked me from domestic to the exact line (in international) that I had to stand in to connect with Manila, via Phili[[ines Airlines. I was very impressed. It was a short flight so leg room and food/beverage were not a priority for me.