“I would say 3 of 5”
Review of Ural Airlines

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Flight itself was okay, nothing special, but new Zhukovsky airport is aweful. There is no free wife or charging docks. It's hard to find any seats in the airport. I would not advice to flight from this airport.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,712)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

It is my second time flying with this company.
Every time the flight, especially the take off and the landing are very smooth.
The flight conditions are +/- the same as in other economy class companies, missing any entertainment of any kind though...
Just basic food and beverages.
But, considering, it is a good value for money (for short distances flights)

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Original flight cancelled without explanation. Good weather across the country, must have been an internal problem. I'm automatically moved to the next available flight, in the middle of the night. They offered a later option, but I'd miss my connection. We're then hit with successive delays, again with no explanation. Total junk

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

You can't pay your ticket with a plastic card not issued in Russia.
I was trying to buy a ticket for my friend. After Several attempts failed I called paid international line where useless workers said nothing except "try again". After finding in Google numbers of agent of ural in Dubai where I am based I found out - you just can't pay with your card issued out of Russia.
Most annoying people on "hot line" just don't know that!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The business class is supposed to be a bit better than the economy one- in this case, the only difference was the spacious seat. Nothing was different.
As a whole, the crew was very nice and the food was disgusting.