“Seats are small-don’tt be tall!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are over six feet tall get premium economy tickets. Legroom is very limited in regular economy.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (39,180)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To me all airlines offer the same amenities! Whether you fly coach or first class. Coach is coach and first class is first class! Domestic flights all equal! International flights the airlines offer slightly different extras!

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank Douglas R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The early afternoon flight from West Palm Beach was delayed by several hours. After checking with staff, we were told very early on that the plane is nearly empty.
But it was going to depart on time.
About half hour before the scheduled boarding, we were informed that there will be a delay. They continued to push the departure back, hour by hour, till it became obvious we were waiting to board the flight that was leaving late in the evening. Saving money? Probably!

People were not happy, the weather in Newark was fine - light rain in December should not be a big deal.

Finally, hours later, I was seated in First class - seat 3F. Same seat as on the flight from Newark to West Palm Beach 8 days prior.
Wouldn't you know it. Once again, my seat did not recline. All the attendants gave it a try. It did not work. Could not fix it. Something about seat 3F on United. Try to avoid it.
Not a huge deal, but when I am paying for First class I want to be comfortable. My husband's seat reclined. He carries the luggage, so I let him be comfortable:)

The cheese plate served in First class was adequate and is always preferred by us to any form of chicken dinner.

We arrived hours late, safely, and our luggage came out in minutes...so all is well that ends well.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really weird that on a 6 plus hour flight that no food was offered to buy! The flight left on time at 8:30am. I bought the cheapest Basic Economy ticket and elected to pay $22 extra to secure a window seat behind the exit row thinking that if anyone was seated in front of me their seat would not recline which was a false assumption. Just one woman was in the row in front of me in the aisle seat. After departure, she reclined all the seats and closed two window shades including one that eclipsed my view which was inconsiderate. Every flight is different. I should have asked the flight attendants why no food was offered, thankfully I had breakfast at the airport!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight AIRLINE Attendants ran out of permit forms on flight to Cancun Mx. And on the return direct flight bk to Chicago NO TV. monitors.....

Date of travel: February 2019