“OK Flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't complain. The flight crew was friendly, we left on time and got to our destination safely. These days you can't expect much more than that!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,047)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United does a great job with Florida flights. They leave extra time to get the wheelchairs passengers on and have staff there to make it happen efficiently. service onboard is friendly and attentive.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

UAL is one of the big survivors in the post deregulation of airlines and like Delta and American, they are a composite of some pretty great defunct airlines. They are staying alive in this internet price war by cutting frills, tricky pricing schemes and Greyhound bus mentality. On this flight, UA 628 from Minneapolis to Houston I found their service exceptional and a really great crew. I departed from the E Concourse at MSP which is the main terminal, Terminal 1. I upgraded my ticket a few bucks to get out of economy and, as always, it was well worth the money. I was sleepy and didn’t try the TV option, but nobody else around me was watching it either (everybody in First Class seemed to be watching it). The aircraft was clean and comfortable, although you would expect it to be as it was sitting at the gate all night in subzero Minneapolis. Beverage service was great and flight crew was exceptional. I’ll be honest with you; United seems to have improved quite an bit in the last couple years, I had sworn them off and became a Southwest fan. In Houston, however, Southwest goes to Love Field, far across Houston from Geo Bush International. Seats and entertainment are much better now.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks United for completely making an already difficult and stressful trip home with a 10 year old with a broken leg impossible!!!! Kang (Heather) at your customer service desk in Houston completely stuffed up our seating. Not to mention that even though we are travelling with a 10 year old and an 8 year old, on 3 of the flights on our trip, you put all 4 of us on 4 different areas of the plane.

Now at Houston, and just Checked our seating, and you have put someone in a seat between my son and myself, and my wife and my daughter 6 rows back with someone sitting between them even though my daughter has a broken leg and needs it to be elevated.

United Airlines, you definitely suck and I would recommend anyone reading this review to fly Air Hell and Back before ever flying with United!!

1  Thank Nickno88
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were on BC and expected decent food... well, this was pretty bad, no fish, and desert wasn't very good either... snacks were limited and service was subpar.

Going back to Delta.