“Food less than average and service average...”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were on BC and expected decent food... well, this was pretty bad, no fish, and desert wasn't very good either... snacks were limited and service was subpar.

Going back to Delta.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,046)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a 1hr and 45 minute delay because, after fueling, there was miscommunication between fueling crew and the pilot, concerning how much fuel was pumped and the weight of the fuel. Then an issue with the towing hitch. Obviously United is in a downward spiral. Almost everyone was seated next to strangers, no effort was made to seat couples/ families together, kids were one end and parents at the other. Overall bad service from crew to airport staff. I'll only use them in a dire pinch in the future

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a one hour flight we spent 1 hour and 30 minutes waiting for our bags to show up. Literally still waiting.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the worst customer service I have seen. I felt like they were paying me for the trip (and not me).
They will humiliate you if they find out that you have got the basic economy ticket.
I told the lady at the check-in counter at Denver that take my words and this is the last time I’m flying United.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and i returned from Honolulu to Newark on UA 362. We found it to be a very convenient flight. It leaves Honolulu around 4:50PM and gets to Newark around 6:30AM. We got almost a full day of sightseeing in Honolulu and then got a full day of work at my NJ office. The flight arrived 30 minutes before schedule. In-flight service was good but pretty minimalistic. Given the length of the flight, I was expecting full dinner service.