“Not a good flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I fly a lot and I can honestly say United failed today. Check in and boarding went well but after that it was pretty bad. WiFi was spotty at best. Out of light beer on the plane. Only IPAs. Stop putting 2 Miller lights on every flight. People obviously drink them and leave the crappy IPAs behind. Know your audience. So I opt for a Bloody Mary - terrible choice, nasty cheep vodka and the mix was so salty I couldn’t drink. With that being said all I wanted at this point was for the stewardess to come pick up the trash so I could relax. Nope. Nobody came through the isle to get the trash. Super annoying. That is their job. Sorry not sorry. Pick up all the crap. It’s bad enough I’m crammed in to the smallest seat ever. Come and pick up the trash. I fly a lot and usually a different carrier. They will come they the cabin 4 times picking up garbage. Not United very disappointing. One last thing, this was a 3.5 hr flight.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (37,824)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sometimes the seats are comfortable and sometimes they aren't. Just like other airlines. The service is just OK. Nothing special.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight boarding and departure were all on time. United has changed it's boarding process unfortunately most folks ignore it and still crowd the gate when it's not their group # - BTW, they will turn you away possibly, happened to the person in front of me. Anyway, we left on time and the service on the flight was great. Another heads-up, have the United App (person next to me did not) if you want to watch free WI-FI movies - the announcement was made in the gate area to do this and you cannot download the app in flight. Meal was good for only 2 choices. When we landed a gate agent was waiting for myself and another flyer to drive us the next gate (we were at E terminal and had to get to B) with a short connection time. Houston had just gone through a weather delay from rain. Made the connection with no issues and bags made it also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a lot of messing around at LJR and so even though the actual flight was10 hours 20 we where actually in our seats for 11 hours. The configuration and comfort of the seats on this 777 is not the greatest but United are trying and provide small memory foam lumbar pillows and seat pads to make the seats more comfortable. Staff where good and food ok. The very long walk from the main terminal shops to the gate takes at least 15 minutes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I must admit i was worried with all the negative reviews for this airline however we had no issues at all. We did 2 flights with United on our recent trip to the USA. This one I was particularly concerned about (Orlando to New York) because I'd paid a fortune to attend the NBA that night.I didn't need to be. Both flights were on time and all the staff from check in to the cabin crew were fantastic. I didn't find their economy class any smaller all bigger than other airlines! I would not hesitate to fly United again.

Date of travel: December 2018