“no cleanliness/short length seat belt.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They do not clean the plane prior to the Boarding.
Not very comfortable plane. The seat width also has shortened length of the seat belt. Normal person like me needs extension.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,828)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew Economy Plus and had a comfortable flight both ways. I find the upgrade to Plus makes a big difference in the comfort of the flight. There was no issues either direction.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to fly to Seattle tfor family business at the last minute near Halloween. I had no problems with the seat location, considering it was a last minute arrangement. The check in was fine, the service was fine and the flight was on time to and from Denver. Would recommend United Airlines to anyone.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was average, even for Business Class the service was very average. The price I got was good though, and they were on time. United has been offering good prices lately.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked an aisle seat in economy plus flying to and from Edinburgh. I confirmed my reservation the night before for both flights and when I got to the airport they had changed my seat. They put me in a window seat in economy on both flights. It was very upsetting and they were very rude and nasty when I tried to find out what happened to my seats. They refused to do anything about it. All the horrible stories you hear about United are true. I found that out first hand.

Date of travel: August 2018