“Excellent smooth landing, minor flight delay”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Got off to a late start due to a delay in the incoming plane we were using to fly out. Seat was comfortable. Not much room in the overhead compartment and as always it seemed to take an extended amount of time for the bags to get to the baggage carousel. As always the flight attendants were wonderful and the landing was amazingly smooth.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,237)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

United compete with low proces in economy class and this affect the standard. Do not expect fancy dinner etc. What you want is that the flight , as in my case , follow the time table for connecting flights. I flew New Orleans-Chicago-Sao Paulo and even though delayed from NOLA the connection was no problem. In short acceptable!!! However the passenger on the side seat , seemingly a frequent United flyer said that United is known fot the delays.....

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

No room up front (upgrade didn't clear). 777ER, pretty comfortable (seat next to me was empty), between getting a 'little' work done, a few newer movies (flew on Nov 1st) 2 decent meals and some sleep, I was there.
4 days later, flying back, (upgrade cleared), much better (not worth the $3K though). Both ways, the flight crews were top notch.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

LGA is a big enough of a mess without having to make a connection with only 55 minutes, between flights, add a little wind and your cutting it VERY close, First Class was nice the seats a bit dated and having to watch movies on my phone, not the in-seat screen was a bit confusing, but it worked well, by time we got to the gate had 8 minutes to SPRINT through ORD from 1 terminal to another and just barely made it. Next leg of the flight was un-eventful no drinks, no snacks, I barely saw a flight attendant. the flight Home was a disaster, The plane to TVC landed 90 minutes late, pretty hard to make a connection with a 60-minute layover, The positive thing was the United agent who I spoke to booked me on the next flight to LGA still had to run throught the terminal to make the flight but it beats waiting for the NEXT flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had flown into Nashvilee from Chicago with no issues last week.
ON arrival for our journey home we were informed of a delay which rapidly from 30 minutes to 4 hours for a mechanical problem. Not good. We were going to miss the connecting flight from Washington! But the staff at gate a4 yesterday afternoon quietly and efficiently changed our flights, routing us through Chicago and getting us Dublin a matter of just a few hours late. My experience of United has been positive.