“Okay”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The inflight serve crew was attentive and helpful. The food and beverages were average, but not up to the standard of European airlines we have flown. Ground services, checking-in to boarding felt more like herding.

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,301)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The new 787 Dream liner is more comfy and makes the flight just a little better. I flew in Economy plus and really have ample leg room and elbow room. I am not the tallest guy but I am not short either. The flight to Haneda is great cause its a smaller airport so immigration is faster baggage claim is faster and its closer to Tokyo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worst airline ever. 816 pm scheduled flight. At 816pm they announce they have no pilots in the airport. Must wait for an inbound pilot from Boston arriving 10pm. Now 1030 pm departure. No concern for passenger's schedules. Utterly unreliable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re expecting good food, you have better options than United. If you don’t really care about this, the company is fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a part of united frequent file program. I have 300000 life time miles. As a DOD civilian I had to fly an American carrier when available. I got up graded. I used to fly on united in 1967 to visit my girlfriend when I was stationed in Germany.

Date of travel: December 2017