“This was a VERY small plane with no seat or leg room. Our flight attendant was wonderful.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane was painfully small -- seats very uncomfortable. We booked a United flight but it was with a United partner based in Wisconsin. In spite of the equipment, the female flight attendant was outstanding. She was warm, welcoming, efficient and she made the flight a much better experience for all.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,354)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Must have been a brand new aircraft, as everything was in excellent condition. Seats, even in economy, were generous like on a Virgin Atlantic flight. How did that happen? Power supplies at every seat. You have to bring your own laptop, pad or phone to access the in-flight entertainment, but assuming you have one, the selection was also generous. It's a LONG flight from Detroit to Honolulu, but the stewards were diligent about distributing water so we never got too dry. We live in Hawaii for over 14 years now, this was THE BEST FLIGHT HOME EVER!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A huge leap forward in food on plane and in lounge, an on time flight very smooth, good service friendly, the new terminal on c concourse is not to be believed. Very European

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On Nov 12th I had a layover in Chicago for more than 2.5 hours - enough time to transfer from terminal 5 to terminal 1. However due to some issues, only shuttles were available for the transfer. There was a lineup of hundreds of people to get on shuttles with wait time more than 1.5 hours. Nobody from UA advise us about this issue. When we saw the huge line to get on a shuttle, they ignored us (suggested to take a taxi) and did not provide us with express assistance to get on the next flight in time. We begged people in 3 different lines (terminal 5 shuttle lineup, terminal 1 docs check and security lineups) and luckily they let us in. We were the last ones to get on the plane. I never experienced such negligence and lack of responsibility from any airline.
More than that, one of my bags was damaged and I reported it to the UA ORD staff. They advised me to report it in Toronto and gave a plastic bag, to cover the damaged bag.
In Toronto I approached UA rep and reported the issue. However, she told me that she can do nothing and I need to call her boss Richard Leiba next morning. It was unusual, but I was tired after 30 hours of flights and let it go.
Since than, I've been calling Richard Leiba several times a day for 3 days. He never answers. I left him multiple messages with a request to call me back. No callback..
I'm amazed to see how UA service became the worst in the industry and unacceptable by any standard. Be careful to choose your airline carrier ...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from BGR to MSP with a layover in EWR. These flights are generally delayed 30 min to an hour. Make sure to schedule a 2 hour layover to account for delays. I rarely miss a flight when I can schedule a 2 hour layover in EWR for this flight.
My seat was in Economy Plus which has ample room for me.
Got a free upgrade to 1st class on the EWR to MSP leg!