“Hated the boarding procedures.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Airports great. Gates and lounges and facilities great.
Boarding system of groups - sucks big time. So very slow and if your group 4 or 5 then nowhere left to put your bags.
Staff not the friendliest in the skies - not nasty either but just so disinterested in passengers or welfare. Just a job.
Planes okay - relatively clean. Quite packed in but acceptable limits of space for short hops.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,330)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We started off our trip so excited. 9am roles around, were delayed due to weather (totally understandable) but it wasn’t until we were on the tarmac that we experienced a 3HR delay!!! From there spent another 1 waiting to de-plane. Then another 3hrs waiting in the customer service airline for them to tell us they can’t reimburse us for a hotel.

Ok, frustrated, but at that point it’s ok. We go to baggage claim because we were told our bags would be there (at 2pm) we go there, they told us the bags wouldn’t be ready for another 2hrs. (Frustrated again, but ok, went and go dinner **and a drink** after that long day). Go back, just to find out our bag was no longer there and no where to be found. People were friendly, but took breaks often when fed up with delays. Needless to say I will NEVER be flying United again.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

FYI with United Airlines you will have to pay for your baggage. The day of our flight home the seats we had were given away and were now going to have to sit separate so instead of paying extra when getting our boarding passes we waited till we got to the gate. After 20 mins of waiting they decided to bump us up to 1st class. It was very spacious and comfortable I forgot I was even on plane and was able to fall asleep.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was offered an upgrade but my wife does not have premier silver status that I have. So I declined the upgrade as we would have been separated. I did have priority check in,baggage handling and getting on the plane. It was a quick and on time flight.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane was new!!!!!!!!!! So long since I haven't flown in worn-out planes! New technology devices; a place to hook up your own smartphone or tablet! Clean seats, clean windows, seat pockets not littered with leftover wrappers. Clean carpet & bathrooms. Way to go, United!! I will try another long flight! This one was from Honolulu to San Francisco!