“Not The Best Airline”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was adequate. The flight attendants were interested in themselves. The service was satisfactory but not what you would expect for the ticket cost. No entertainment unless you paid.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,402)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on a medical upgrade. Flight from Heathrow was great. I needed to lay down most of the flight to help with Pain. Attendants were very helpful. Flight from Newark to Seattle was completely opposite. I was given seat 1A which is a bulkhead seat. There was very little room and could recline due to the "gentleman" behind me and there was no room in front to extend my legs. This was an extremely painful flight. Not worth the price I paid to upgrade this leg of the flight. My Rating below reflects the second leg of the trip only.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Value for money
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was travelling with my husband and three sons 19,10 and 13weeks. My travel agent had‘nt booked the skycot or meals that I had requested so I ended up getting a premium economy upgrade free of charge and the hostess on the way out was superb. She realised I was breast feeding so ensured I had plenty to drink throughout the flight by handing me a second beverage each time she visited with the cap still intact so i could have it as and when I needed it. This was service above and beyond. The sky cot was set up promptly after take off and was a god send. My youngest son was so contented during the flight and the sky cot helped me to relax too. Although the same couldn’t be said about the staff on the return flight they were still better than most. Even the food wasn’t too bad. To top it off the captain stopped so we could get a picture to remind us of Hugo’s first flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always have issues with United, and this time was no different. Sat on the runway for over an hour because of a "planned communications outage". Why do this at a busy time of day for departures? We were given free in-flight movies/tv as a result of the hour wait, but the in-flight movie screens did not work for any of the people in my row, or for several of the surrounding people. And my daughter who did get hers to work finally with an hour left in the flight could only start in the middle of a movie- what is the point of that? The most galling was we changed our flight coming home at their suggestion because of the fires in San Francisco and this caused us to have to pay a higher price in the baggage fee and the gate agent was not helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I rode on UAL from DCA to MSP.

The seats were co close together that I could not even use my computer.

They should make the accountant that proposed the close seats to fly in them.

And UALs’s upgrades are pathetic.

Bring back airlines that recognize travel should be comfortiar

1  Thank LTFB703