“Typical United Flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We flew First Class from St. Thomas to Newark. Typical United first class seats in their 737s... meaning no leg rests, nothing special. Food was minimal, lunch snack. Service was also, unfortunately, typical United. I wanted to order a wine. I asked what they had for red wines, flight attended said she didn't know. and did not offer to find out. The pilot did get us there on time which was great.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,401)

Reviewed 22 October 2018

United Airlines is an efficient and responsible airline. The flight was delayed by half an hour due to some technical problem in the aircraft. It was good that they detected the snag in time, This resulted in delay and I missed the connecting flight to Madison at Chicago. But the airlines were very responsible. They tried their best to make me reach the connecting flight but the terminal was at some distance. They also helped me to book in another flight and helped me reach the other terminal in Chicago.
We reached Madison 25 minutes early.
The staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

If I could give them a zero I would’ve. Their only vocabulary words are no and can’t be, it’s like they got indoctrinated by politics here.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Reservations are made for a reason and so are seat assignments. When you are traveling international you would like to think that flying for 10 hours you will be able to sit next to your partner but according to UA as long as you have a seat your good to go even though you went through the trouble of booking seats together. I realize planes may change but you still need to make accommodations to make sure the next plane is going to accommodate the same count. So at that point someone to make sure that if Jack sand Jill we’re sitting together before plane change there need seats together after but NOOOOOO they let everyone figure it out or place it on the plane staff to deal with it. That happened twice going and coming on the international flight. And you know what United had the balls to say? I’m sorry we will relay this to staff. That’s a bunch of BS

1  Thank normmal
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Not much to say. I like that boarding is very organized and goes smoothly. However they tend to “scare” you that the flight is full and you need to check in your carry on luggage. Most of the time there is plenty of space. Other than that....not a lot of seat space even at economy plus. Food only for sale.
As I said, not a lot of differences from other carriers. Although other give some food for longer than 2 hrs flights.
Price is pretty much the same as other companies.
Reason for flying with them is the flights schedule and connections.