“The Most Miniature Bathroom Ever”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whoever designed the new bathroom configuration must be a sadist. It’s good that I’m fairly petite; anyone who’s somewhat obese would essentially be unable to turn around in what UA has chosen to call a bathroom—and would have to back in to be able to use the facilities. The sink looks as if it was designed for a Barbie doll.

It would have been nice to have a sign at the curbside check-in at SFO—reminding us (and others who waited in line) that check-on bags needed to be brought inside.

The flight, however, departed and arrived on time. Blissfully, we landed in Vancouver, a beautiful, friendly, easy-to-navigate, modern airport.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (34,758)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Despite arriving at the Airport 8 hours before my flight and having booked my ticket 2 months in advance and upgraded to premium economy spending an extra 700 USD, i was put on hold to board the flight and was told that they had some issues and had to relocate people and that the flight was full and i would have to board on the next one (next day). After waiting and being the last one to board the plane, being downgraded to economy I managed to make it back home. The only advice is United Airlines, never ever ever again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got to the airport and had to go to a special desk because our first names weren’t exactly the same as on our passport. United was amazing, they took care of our problem checked us in and just like that we were on our way. The flight was great, Rita our flight attendant was on her own and smiled and joked the whole flight. Very happy with United

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight boarded, taxing for a prolonged period, on the runway then take-off aborted
had to re-enter the country we didn't leave then go back to the check-in desk to be re-scheduled. given a card with a number to call which said basically all was well you're re-booked on a later flight. Experience told me not to give up my spot in line,despite bland telephone reassurances. Sure enough when I spoke to the agent she was a bit mystifyed and said there were no more flights that day. She seemed totally out of her depth and constantly had to confer with others manning the desk after 2 hours were rebooked on another flight the NEXT DAY. found out the next day that that flight was OVERSOLD. Have travelled extensively around the world, and anyone else who has will confirm, USA domestic airlines are the WORST. i pity those who fly a lot domestically in that god-forsaken country. I dread my encouters with your airlines and avoid them if possible.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It has been a nice surprise to fly United for the first time. Aircraft and service are in general good to average. Aircrafts are a bit outdated (especially for long range flights). Food is ok, tasty. Flight attendants friendly. Boarding process quite ordered.
There was a situation that surprised me in a very positive way: during my return flight (IAH - EZE, 10hs) the entertainment system did not work. Just a few minutes after touch down, without any complain, I received an apology e-mail offering a compensation of my choice (miles or credit). This is proactive and outstanding service. A nice surprise. A kind gesture. Well done United!