“crowded small plane for a long flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

W arrived safely and the crew was wonderful. However, my feelings are that a 7 hour flight should be on a larger aircraft. We were crowded and arrived exhausted. We had extra legroom, which helps some. I'm not sure how the flight attendants could serve us as their carts barely fit down the aisle.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (34,744)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service to and from.
Flight attendants were great.
Will fly united again.
From west palm beach Fl to and from Ohio.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Despite small leg room we had a good flight out of Atlanta. On return trip, mechanical problems caused delays for our flight so had unexpected layover in Denver. All desk agents, flight attendants had big smiles, great attitudes and made trip much better. Due to sprained knee had to use a wheelchair for first time ever! Gate change at last minute and desk agents stayed with me until another chair arrived . All the time chatting and checking on me. Fun girls. Small plane out of Denver to Atlanta with tarmac boarding was unexpected but got us home!

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was having issues canceling my short little flight from Brussels to Frankfurt online, so I made a trip to see to it in person. Only one woman at the counter and she sat on the phone for 20 minutes to charge me to cancel my flight and then laughed at me while I was confused with the explanation and to top it off another staff member came up and wanted to have a conversation in the middle of my stressful reality. And lastly United uses a ton of plastic and doesn't offer vegan meals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane seemed quite old, we had economy plus seats which were extremely uncomfortable. The staff were not helpful and disappeared for a long time during the flight.
The food was awful and if you wanted spirit to drink you had to pay for it.
To their credit the flight was on time.
In summary we will not fly with united again.