“Connecting Flight via Denver ”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Edmonton last week and came back to New Jersey this Sunday OCT 14. I booked United returned ticket. The connection time between the flight was only 35-45 min.

On my return return from Edmonton flight was ready late due to bad weather. Plane arrived in Denver and again due to weather didn’t make it on time. I had to run to catch my flight for EWR.

I managed to reach at boarding gate but Inited staff told me it was too late. And gates were closed I believe.

The issue was at the my first flight and they should have notified the staff for my next flight. It was just matter of few minutes.

On the plus side they arranged me a seat to the next flight which was luckily after 90 min.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (34,573)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Horrible service. Have never been on a flight in which pilot never introduced self nor gave flight information. Very turbulent flight and agin no communication other than an announcement to “sit down” issued by flight attendant. Worst part was after arrival at airport we stopped to use restroom and in that brief period of time our luggage was removed from the carousel and locked up. No airport employees available. Security officer stated he could not help. Sign stated an employee would be around every 20-25 minutes and a phone number was listed. Called the number, person on other end of the line stated “I’ve called every number I have and no one is answering. Don’t know what to do to help.” After an hour the baggage guy showed up and we were able to get our luggage. When questioned he said that he saw the bags and no one was around so he locked them up. I explained it was less than five minutes and he just shrugged and said he didn’t know what we expected. Will never travel United again and will also avoid Medford airport. As a side note we were traveling with 7 active military men returning from Germany who has all of their bags in France when they arrived in Oregon and were told it would take 2-3 days to get their bags.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew 1st class from Fort Lauderdale to Newark Liberty on 9/20/18 and returned to FLL on 9/26/18. Both flights were on time and flawless. The 737's were full on each trip. No passenger issues. The flight attendants were friendly and helpful. Seating in First Class is comfortable. Wide seats with a console between you and a seat mate. While negative passenger experiences with air travel abound, my flights with U.A. have always been positive. However, I did have a slight problem with my United Club passes which I will address before my next trip. Bottom line: If United flies there, count me in...!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The boarding process went well. The aircraft had 9 wide seating. The seat was uncomfortable and the cabin was unusually warm. The flight crew kept making announcements although it was an overnight flight and most passengers wanted to sleep. Soft drink service was free, but if you wanted a snack or alcohol there was a fee (debit or credit card only). If you have the United Airlines app on your device, you could access their entertainment. If you did not have their app, you were out of luck. The flight arrived on time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

hot plane delayed getting to airport then no a/c then trouble with passenger had to turn around on run way 1hr and 48min's late they need to fix planes or get new ones payed top dollar for 2 first class tickets and got 3rd class service paid a lot of money for poor service offered $75 dollars when i paid thousands for 2 first class tickets

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)