“Always late leaving Chicago”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Really nothing United could have done about it but spent 30 mins waiting to take off and a screaming kid entertained/irritated us for about 45 mins. Where are those adult only flights?

1  Thank armysteve5876
Write a ReviewReviews (37,164)

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

United never fails to take customer service to a new low. The only people more miserable that the poorly treated passengers are the employees at the airport. When I fly United I expect delays and cancellations as a natural course of business for them but their customer experience imly gets worse. Nastiest behavior I have seen in any service industry in recent memory.
Avoid United at all cost.

2  Thank jerryodaniel
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I would stay far from united for any domestic or international travel. Refunds department is horrible. My wife could not travel due to pregnancy (with doctor documentation) and united of course denied the refund. Previous flights we had with them were delayed for days and service is always horrible.

We fly a few times a month for work and I am very happy that I will never need to deal with this horrible company again.

1  Thank Joel C
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This is the third time in 6 months to fly with United. It is also the third time we have been a minimum of 2 hours late. The fleet appears to be getting old, and always mechanical issues. I am through with these clowns

1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed 15 October 2018

When checking in, I was offered an upgrade for $199. Not a bad upgrade price for 5 hours which would include a meal as well as comfortable seating....I jumped. The flight to Aruba is usually uneventful - the meal was satisfying. The video was affected when leaving US airspace and the movie offerings were pretty lame: 5 adventure/sci-fi films and one Melissa McCarthy comedy - not the plethora of choices when traveling to Europe. (WHY IS THAT?). Landed on time, and happy to get there......

1  Thank garyp281