“I wish I didn't have to travel by plane.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We're just cattle squeezed in, herded, etc. No choice of meal because they ran out. No real attention. Plane not really cleaned before flight. Stewardesses not friendly.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,692)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight boarded on time, left on time, arrived about 30 minutes early so we had to wait on the tarman about 10 minutes before arriving at the gate. Small EMB-175 so boarded quickly but not much overhead space, especially on the left (port) side of the aircraft. We checked one bag and surprisingly it came out about 10 minutes after we landed! I give it 4 stars for everything going smooth.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We will never fly United again if at all possible. Our first flight from Denver to Dulles was delayed 3 hours due to mechanical problems which meant we would have missed our connection to Madrid. United put us a flight to Newark that was delayed 3 hours due to weather. United said we would have to stay over night at our own cost and wait until 9:30 PM the next day to fly to Madrid. I called our travel agent and she said that wasn't right because our first flight was delayed due to mechanical issues and that we could ask to be put on another carrier. We were able to fly Lufthansa to Munich and catch an Iberian flight to Madrid but own luggage was already on the Newark flight. The flight United wanted to put us on the next day and the flight our luggage was to be on was canceled so we got our luggage two days late. Then the flight coming back from Madrid to Dulles was late by two hours so we missed our connection to Denver and ended up 3 and half hour late in Denver. Because United screwed up our flights, we had middle seats on 3 out of 4 legs even though we had reserved aisle seats months in advanced.

1  Thank Dale B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was squished and crowded. Despite paying more for more leg space, I did not feel I got my money's worth. I was told overhead was full and I must check my small bag; but when I got to my seat, there was plenty of overhead space available.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

United Airlines is NOT MY FAVORITE AIRLINE!!! We had TSA pre-check, My Husband has a Pacemaker, he was searched,put through the machine, his carry on was Hand Searched, he is 74 yrs old. We paid extra for their version of Premium Economy? The joke was on us! No extra room between the seats, squeezed in like sardines, a little extra leg room? Next we boarded the plane, my cane was an issue, luckily I remembered it folds up and fit easily into the pocket of the seat in front of me. Then for the Bathroom trip? I barely fit my 186lb 5'7" 62 year old body into What they determine is a Bathroom? I am hoping this is our last flight with United? Their WIFI wasn't working?

1  Thank LindaM8571