“Excellent staffs”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Flew on United Basic economy, but I have priority status due my Chased United credit card. I had the window seat. The basic economy seat is ok. Leg room isn't good. I would pay a tad more to move up get better leg room and to have the ability to carry on my luggage. It is worth it.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (35,322)

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I upgraded to Economy Plus and still the flight which was one hour longer in the air so to bad weather was terrible. Very narrow crowded with not enough of a reclin to rest your neck. Food was bland and uneatable.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Booked a roundtrip direct flight from DAY to EWR. First United changed the return from direct to a stopover in Wash. Not a flight we would have picked. But here is the big slam, our flight to Newark was scheduled to leave at 10:45 a.m. on August 22, they sent an email at 2:30 a.m. telling us that it was cancelled due to bad weather and rescheduled for the next day,not good when we were heading on a cruise. After some calls they finally got us on a connecting flight later that morning thru Chicago. But we were luckier then another group of people on the same cruise they arrived much later. By the way the weather was great here and all over the east coast, not sure were the bad weather was! We were very disappointed in United this time. No sorry for the inconvience or anything, what has happened to customer service. I still have to wander were the bad weather was!

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I’m always worried that United will treat us poorly when we cash in miles. But they treated us wonderfully. The plane from Chicago to Heathrow was new and very comfortable. The dinner was even tasty! We landed a bit early and got thru Heathrow so quickly I was worried that we would be too early for our rental car. But my worries were unfounded.

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank Travel643070
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Our return flight from Aruba to Newark was phenomenal due to the flight attendant on duty. I only fly first class or business class and never received this kind of A+ service on any airline before. Francine exceeded our expectations and set the bar high for other flight attendants. If you ever have an opportunity to have Francine as your flight attendant you will see for yourself exactly what I mean. From the time we boarded the plane until we departed she always had a friendly smile on her face. Francine is is a gem and should be acknowledged as such at United Airlines. Very rarely do you find flight attendants like her anymore. She was always making sure that everyone was taken care of and always telling us that it was her pleasure to serve us and other kind words . You felt that she genuinely meant it too. She talked to each passages and asked about their favorite part of their Aruba vacation. She made sure that we didn’t move. I went as far as to give her my tray and she said you don’t have to lift the tray. The man sitting behind me lifted his seat to give her something and I heard her say please do not move stay comfortable I will get it. The couple in front of us knew her by name when they got on the plane and she knew them and welcomed them back. It was actually an honor to be on the plane with her.

1  Thank Caribbeantravelqueen