“Flight from LAX to Newark (EWR)”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew from LAX to EWR on September 6, 2018. It was an overnight flight. Check in was smooth, flight took off on time and landed earlier than scheduled. The flight seemed shorter than usual which was a pleasant experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,794)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In general, we had good flight and everything went smoothly. It was early morning flight and we arrive Airport 3hr before. But, we had to wait in the line almost one hour until the staffs were shown up. Maybe UA should let passenger know their staffs' business hours. The service on the flight was good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United usually delivers a quality experience at a fair price. Occasionally they exceed expectations and less often they disappoint. If you're seeking the glamor of air travel United is not for you. If you want a great route network, excellent international partners and getting from A to B in one piece then United is not a bad choice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew with United Airlines. My first flight was delayed leaving Nashville, so I missed my next flight to Washington, DC, where I was to connect with a flight leaving for Dublin, Ireland. I was put up in a hotel for the night, given vouchers for food and returned to Dulles Airport in Washington, DC the next day. I had to wait til late afternoon to catch the plane going to Newark, New Jersey, where I caught flight to Dublin.

The plane was a 777. A beautiful plane. The food was plentiful and the flight attendants were friendly. Flew on 757 on way home. Again the food and attendants were great.

We arrived right on time or early both ways. I was very pleased with United Airlines.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The ports for our earphones were loose and unusable. They did not work for either the airlines earphone jack or our own earphone jacks. Since they were unable to fix it, they gave us a choice of mileage points or a generous credit. Wasn't sure if we would be flying United on a paid flight (as opposed to using frequent flier miles) so we chose the mileage plus miles of 7,500 each. I was satisfied with this compensation. Flight was cramped in economy but to be expected if you don't pay for extra legroom.