“Bumpy, but we arrived on time”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We flew the red-eye back to Baltimore after having spent several days in Los Angeles. The staff were very professional and courteous, but the flight was pretty bumpy (not much the pilots could do, I guess). The landing was also a little rough.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,118)

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We had pre-requested wheel chair assistance through the airport. There was none avalible and the staff was very rude, said you gotta go wait in line. My husband found a seat while I waited in line and explained again when I got up checking in that he needed a wheel chair, again, very rude trying to get me to go through with out him (??) finally the found a wheel chair and we got through the first hurdle. then they said they had no one to push it so i would have to do it. No one offered to help me put the luggage on the moving belt so after a struggle I got that done. I myself have degenerative disc disseage and arthritis so pushing was quite a struggle, but our plane was going to leave soon. It took me several days to recover after I finally got home. I hope I never have to use United ever again, and will go out of my way to fly other line.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018

The flight was good. We started in Pittsburgh then to New Jersey. Then New Jersey to Rapid City South Dakota. We flew United also coming back and this good too. The flights were on schedule and went very smoothly.

Good flight,
Left Munich on time and arrived in Washington D.C.on time.
Service well performed.
Food, nothing out of ordinary.typical united meals.
WI-FI in flight entertainment just OK, with resalable selection of movies..

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Flew Delta to Denver..... pillows.... blankets.... lots of free movies,TV.... etc
Flying United back to NY......NOTHING....no pillows.... skimpy little blanket .....
FLY DELTA