“What a mess ”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Horrible experience first and last time. Limited flights only 2. No compensation for making a 4 hour flight into 13 hours of. Not for storms but for mechanical and piss poor scheduling at the top. This does not reflect anything about attendants but about the corporate mis management. Lack of concern for their employees, attendants, pilots & CUSTOMER. The very people who make them thier millions!

1  Thank maryaA5057DR
Write a ReviewReviews (35,404)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have a very mixed view of this air line...the entertainment on the plane was excellent with a vast amount of options... food was ok for plane food and the only thing that let this airline down was the staff... although some were lovely the majority of them were rude, not very approachable and made the journey very unpleasant.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

United flew an older model for this flight which meant that the passengers did not have the option of using their newer, on-demand, in-flight entertainment system. The monitors on this plane were old and it was difficult to actually see the images on the screen thanks to burn-out. I had also downloaded the United app to my new iPad and I could not pull up any of the streaming options that the app is supposed to provide access to. My friend also had trouble with the app. So as a result, I couldn't watch the in-flight movies and was bored.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We sat in the 2nd section in the middle of the 3-3-3 with me in the center and my wife on an aisle. This arrangement suites us as we can access the aisle way by not bothering a stranger. We were served a timely and nutritious meal with wine followed by refills, then quiet and dark for the balance of the night. Most watched a movie then went to sleep.
The lights came on well before landing to serve a light breakfast with good coffee.
We appreciated the middle space in front of the toilets, we used for exercise, as we all desire more legroom.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Flew from Guadalajara to Houston and then down to Santiago on an overnight flight. The food was the worst I have ever gotten on any airline. We were flying in Economy Plus on an international flight but you had to pay for wine or a beer.

The return flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Houston and then down to Guadalajara was the worst. No food, of course, only food for purchase. We did get a small bag of pretzels and a cup of soft drink or water. The kicker was that you had to pay for the in-flight entertainment, music, movies and EVEN to see the Flight Map, I couldn't believe it. How cheap can you get? You couldn't turn the screen off and you were constantly bombarded with commercials for teeth whitening, face lifts, restaurants, etc.and urged to "swipe" your card to view any programming. I will fly Delta from now on.

1  Thank Sharon D