“Good flight this trip”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight boarded on time; plane was clean, flight attendants were professional & pleasant. Flight landed on time. All the things a flight should be. Economy seating was what I paid for and where I sat This is a fairly short trip (approximately 2 hours) so I had no complaints.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,683)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only complaint is that our food was lukewarm, at best. Flight crew was very friendly and helpful. Great flight!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have always had a very good experience with United. Great App; easy to use with much helpful information when traveling. The United Clubs are terrific!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only upside, it was cheap and you sit only 2 next to eachother. Entertainment was poor, food was poor, service was poor. Not the best experience with United.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bottom line is this: The Customer Service at O'Hare is the worst I've experienced.
Humiliating, rude and condescending. It was late at night, we had already flew to and back to Texas within hours due to My wife and I were flying for a quick break to Puerto Vallarta with a connecting flight in Dallas. Our first flight was cancelled (mechanical difficulties...it happens, I understand) and our second flight was delayed as well. The flight attendant on the flight out of Chicago was friendly, radioed in to make sure that we could still make the flight from Huston to Mexico. Our flight delayed, and we landed in time to see our flight to Mexico take off. Off to Huston Customer Service. They told us we'd be compensated a hotel room AND a flight, but we'd have to fly back to Chicago. We do. It's now late at night, we're tired and frustrated and go to Customer Service at O'Hare. We told our story, and the woman who "helped" us first told us that we were on our own. No hotel room (we had to drive 2.5 hours to get to O'Hare) because we were "locals." Back and forth arguing. My wife is about to cry. I'm frustrated but trying to keep it together. FINALLY, after a couple of phone calls, smug looks from the other customer service reps, and REALLY rude behavior from the woman who was helping us, and we were given vouchers to stay at a hotel (it was a Hyatt, so we thought it was the one at the airport, but it was actually one we needed to take a bus to get to). We didn't realize that until we tried to check in at the airport hotel. We just collapsed, paid for the airport hotel (the flight was early morning) and collapsed. Had a wonderful time in Mexico. Upon return, my wife worked with customer service for those "free flight" vouchers and we were given $100 off some flight. The experience wasted a day of our brief vacation. I WILL NEVER FLY UNITED AGAIN.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)