“You can't walk to Orlando!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Flying into and out of Cleveland is a crap shoot in January but our flights went off more or less without a hitch. Lets face it, flying economy any more stinks, and while my plane was very new, my legs were jammed against the seat in front of me, which at 5'-11" I find to be ridiculous. I did feel a little better when the 6'-4" basketball player had to come and sit in the middle seat of my isle. He took it in stride but literally flew the 2 hour plus flight with his knees supporting the tray table where he had his portable electronic device he played games on during the ride home. I always carry on my baggage and I get Zone 2 privileges because I have a UA credit card, but on both flights overhead storage was a bit of any issue, but not to the point of disrupting the flight. The steward team did a good job of advising onboarding passengers to take advantage of first available spaces and also of servicing the flight with free beverages and a nice cookie.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,237)

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I think you should always do nonstop flights, you're there in about 3hr 55 min.. More time vacationing and less travelling!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is by far my favorite airline. I have a disability and travel with my special therapy dog and I get treated so well by everyone. From the time I book my ticket, to meeting the flight crew, everyone takes such great care of me and my dog onboard. I will never fly with any other airline. The booking by phone is so easy, I love being able to talk to an agent in the USA always friendly and there is no wait times on the phone, like other airlines. I'm a customer for life. Thank you United!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I flew out of Montego Bay to Chicago O'HARE on a Saturday afternoon. The flight left on time and arrived in Chicago 20 minutes early. Unusually, this flight had plenty of room available for carry-ons in the overhead bins. That was a pleasant surprise. Service was good and we had no complaints.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We flew this airline because they provided a service for my dog, another issue altogether. The service and staff were all nice. My issue has more to do with everything else. My flight was 5.5 hours. They told us about the United app we had to download to watch the free movies when we were about to taxi to the runway. Which gave us less than 5 minutes to get the app. The seats were a bit cramped for my liking. Then when it came to the meal, they offered subpar meals for $10. They offered the bag of pretzels and a drink too. There was another airline we flew that offered a meal included with the price, and a screen on the seat to watch movies, tv etc... Also, that airline allowed one free checked bag, this did not for an international flight. I don't want to mention the other airline for fear that someone might think I am trying to promote them instead. All that for a cheaper price. So, I will not fly the airline again.

1  Thank ceslaton77