“Appalling service!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

On the 22ND August, my sister and I travelled to Chicago to celebrate my other sister's 50th birthday. Our flight was delayed by 3 and a half hours and weren't offered so much as a drink voucher. On arrival, we discovered our bags hadn't come with us! We rang every single day, we got emails each day to say they didn't know where our bags were. I had only the clothes I had travelled in. Our bags didn't arrive until the 6th day of our one week trip. We bought some clothes and toiletries to get us through. Our outfits for the surprise 50th party were in the bags, along with gifts. We were told we could spend 100 dollars each, which was then increased. Since coming home we submitted our claim, I have emailed countless times and phoned the states several times- we still haven't had a penny! Their customer service is shocking and I certainly won't be travelling with them again!

1  Thank magee3
Write a ReviewReviews (32,670)

Reviewed 14 December 2017

ok for a low budget airline but thought united was better than my experience, the staff on this leg of my journey was nice and friendly, unlike my outward bound trip,the food was edible but of poor quality and size, and there was no choice of what you got, seats are cramped even for economy, in- flight entertainment was not great either, i would rather pay extra for a different airline,

Reviewed 14 December 2017

the ground staff were lovely and helpful, the air stewards on this flight were not very friendly, the in flight entertainment was very basic for this day and age, i missed the beginning of a film as the entertainment just plays and you have no control except which channel you watch, the food for breakfast was poor, but the hot toasted snack later on the flight was lovely, its good that the drinks on board were complimentary the seats are comfortable enough but there is not much room in economy and it may be worth upgrading for some extra space.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I flew back and forth from Israel to San Francisco. The flights were on time (even early!), very friendly service, comfortable seats, great in service programs. Smooth flights.

Thank Israel Extreme ... P
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The staff at United Airlines are very service oriented but the passengers need to go through two (2) security checks where you have take off your shoes and remove all belongings. Also the4 hour flight does not offer complimentary lunch. They make you pay for it. You also have to pay for entertainment.