“Long haul dreamliner”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Nice comfortable trip to Singapore on United's 787 dreamliner. This was a 1 stop flight with a stopover at San Francisco international. Nothing on the flight was bad. A good selection of movies that really helped pass the time. Seating was comfortable (no feet sticking out from fellow passengers). Food was good enough for me, granted i'm not a picky eater. I would fly with them again. But i'm going to try an A380 (different airline) next time I head back.

Write a ReviewReviews (33,898)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

There were 4 parts to this flight total. The first leg of flight from odd to Newark new jersey was less than appealing. Flight attendants were visably cranky and non professional. The Newark airport is huge and horrible signage. Final leg to Dominican Republic was fine although the planes seats are high and uncomfortable. The journey home was just that. There was a woman almost completely blind and had her service animal. The lady fell asleep and the dog laid in aisle to eat h over but steward was angry about this and said something rude later she was trying to find her bag and was taking to long and same employee literally assumed she can see as he states it's right here, how was she to see it. I then took over and asked the man sitting in aisle seat to help her. Never ever united. Oh yes and the back bathroom literally smelled the cabin up.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I arrived at B concourse at O'Hare. My connecting flight leaves in an hour and 15 minutes from gait E-5. The walk from B gate to E gate was over 20 minutes. This is not the first time this has happened at O'hare. I don't think I will choose flights that connect through Chicago anymore. I'm getting too old to do the O'Hare hustle.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Flew Basic Economy because it was cheap....I was flying solo to visit my mom...I didnt need many clothes since I have a lot at moms house....I managed to fit my large shoulder bag easily under the seat...and I didnt care about sitting with family.
I got a little dressed up...was very polite at check in...guess what....got window seats( TSA pre approved ) on the way to Florida. Managed an aisle seat with nobody occupying the middle on the return. Enjoyed a nice little Tapas snack on the flight home.
I wouldnt recommned this for inexperienced travelers....but I was comfortable. Seats were the same as Economy.

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We flew first class out of Houston to Jamaica. We upgraded to first class at the airport check-in. The staff was awesome and the seats were roomy. Hubby is a tall man and can barely fit in the economy seats so first class offers a way for him to stretch his legs not ride with his knees up by his chest. The wine was just ok but the food was pretty good. Will try to upgrade to first class every chance I can.

1  Thank KDBTex