“Great Flight.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My sister and I recently used this airline to fly to London we liked the airline because it always flight seems shorter than expected. The staff are very nice and respectful of our needs as well.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,593)

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I had not heard they no longer allow a roll on carry on, only the personal bag or I would have gone up to plus seating. The seats were so jammed tight. The Flight Attendants were fast, friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

RT flights on the ERJ-145 From EWR-YQB. Never having been on one I was excited to get onboard and experience the aircraft.The one thing that wasn't a surprise was what numerous TA replies had mention, the bumpiness of the flight. (Not United's fault) Other than that only minor complaint was I needed my caffeine fix on the afternoon flight home and both coffee machines where out of service No big deal, nice flight, got home safe.Will fly with UA again!

Great staff
Very helpful.
quiet flight.
helped me on the counter and were very nice and serviceable during the flight.
I Will definitely will fly UNITED again

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Trip started out in Traverse City, MI and flew to Chicago, IL - checked one bag and they charged me a bag fee of $25.00 when I checked my ticket they did not include my receipt for the $25.00, so I contacted the airline and their service representative told me it would take 7-10 business days (WHAT ?) you took my cash right away, you didn't have to wait 7-10 business days. So she tells me that its because it's a past transaction, (WHAT ?) every receipt you give out is a past transaction, don't know many companies that give you one "before" you actually do the transaction.

So we fly to Chicago and go to our gate to fly to Monterrey, Mexico and there is a long delay, finally the Captain announces over the intercom they have to wait for a new pilot cause he isn't able to fly to Mexico (WHAT ?) United assigns a pilot to a flight to fly to Mexico that is not permitted to fly to Mexico "Brilliant !" So we wait some more, until they can find a pilot that can go to Mexico. By the time we finally are ready to go, the lines for takeoff are 15 planes deep, this was supposed to be an early flight.

While in flight, the flight attendant announces the only declaration forms they have are in Spanish,(really ?) Now I could somewhat understand it, if the plane was coming from Mexico, but with a plane full of white people from Chicago, and other parts of the US, chances are only a handful can speak the language as well as read it also.

United get your act together, The fact that you were so unprepared in itself is really scary, what else do you assume, was done ? Some needed maintenance, I am surprised you checked the gas tank to see if it was full, or did you ?