“Had good experiences”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have had many flights with Turkish airlines and many good memories with them. It has qualified meals, good airplanes and goof staff.

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,777)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aircrew very proffesional, helpful and . Food was normal - nothing special. If you are flying more than 3 hours just got o business class :)

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For any kind of travel, flying to anywhere in the world, Turkish Airlines is the only choice for a person who want comfort, excelent service and smiling cabin creew. After a lot of experiences, my only option is that!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was business trip to Cairo and the only difference from my usual trips was that I was returning from Cairo to my hometown Zagreb. To avoid longer trevel time I opted to but ticket with Turkish (I live in Dubai and usually fly with Emirates). They promissed to bring me home in very short time (I checked connection time - comfortable 1 hour).
My troubles started in Cairo, when, first boarding started later and then plane took-off with delay.
In Istanbul we came 35 minutes late. Plane parked on external location and disembarking was very slow. I hoped someone will wait for me and bring me to my connecting flight using usual (usual at least with Emirates, Qatar airways, Lufthansa...) shortcats. This didn't happen - ground stuff told me I have plenty of time. They even didn't allow me to jump enourmus security check queue.
At the gate I arrived 10 minutes before scheduled time and gate was closed. Lady at the gate didn't even try to bring me into the plane that was still docked.
She send me to transfer desk located in transit area - what meant I needed again to go through security check. Transfer desk provided me with boarding pass for evening flight - I needed to wait for 11 hours at the airport. When I asked for Lounch access, one very rude lady told me NO - yelling on me she offered me hotel located outside - meaning I would need to:
- Wait and buy Visa,
- wait in immigration queue
- later again wait for emigration and
- Again wait for security check
In short, they don't care for their customers at all, so their aim to be best airline is funny - they are far, far behind even average airlines, not to mention Emirates where customer is at the first place.
If you have any other option, don't fly with Turkish!
I am flying for business last 14 years EVERY and EACH week to different country and by now I didn't have any simmilar expierience.
Goran

2  Thank G0r4n
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like that everyone has a screen and is able to watch movies. But the movies were paused all the time for seconds without any reasons. My legs had enough space, the food was okey.