“Excellent service; meals are interesting and tasty”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The seats are the same as all airlines in Economy, it seems - too small, too narrow, too upright, etc. But the flight staff were all very good, and the flight was smooth and uneventful (via Istanbul).

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,340)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In the absence of being able to rate the airport itself, next best way is Turkish Airlines. Ataturk airport is the least traveler airport in the world. You may notice a sign that says they are trying to cut down on noise pollution. This is how extreme. Once I was sitting in the gate area with my back to the screen. No verbal announcements were made and I missed my flight. This week, I missed another because they have the clocks in 12 hour increments and the flights in 24 hour increments, confusing to us that are not used to it. So, if you arrive at 1 o'clock for a flight at 13:50, you might think you have plenty of time, but of course it's not true. I missed the flight. When I went to the Turkish Airlines Transfer Desk, then told me to go to a second desk. The second desk told me I was at the wrong desk and sent me to a third desk. The third desk photocopied my passport and sent me to a 4th area. The 4th area told me to take a right and a right for the airline. When you take that second right, there are a number of kiosks sporting the Turkish Airlines sign. But these are all travel agents. To get Turkish Airlines itself, you must go to the far end of the airport. And there you will be told there is no $100-150 fee, you must buy a whole new ticket. OUCH!! There seemed to be a number of people in line buying new tickets so I am assuming they make a lot of extra money this way. So, my advice is to avoid Istanbul Airport if you can, and if you can't, go to the gate, make sure you face the gate, and don't count on hearing any announcements. This should be assumed in every part of the airport, because they make no announcements in the retail area at all.

1  Thank Jackie J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A world class airline indeed ! . Flight was on time ( inbound and outbound ) . The staff is always smiling and helpful . The entertainment system is excellent , with lots of option to watch from . Will definitely fly on Turkish airlines again .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have used this airline before, and in my opinion is one of the best, the food is better than other airlines, attention, everything.I'm very pleased.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This flight is always on time and the service good. The food menus seems to have been cast in stone - the 4th time this year - the same choices...but always edible :)