“Well organize, comfortable seats”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight and crew was well organized' the seats were comfortable and there was enough room to the legs. The flight left on time. There is a limitation of 20 kg to person but there is arrangement to pay extra 5 euro for extra 5 kg, if you buy it before you make check-in. We think it's fear. We didn't like that at the airport we've been asked to ship our hand trolley on the account that it was a full flight, although we were among the first to arrive. We even like it less when we see that there were a lot of people that came on board with trolleys and even hand bags that weren't suit with not a problem. Also I didn't like it that while going to the toilets the steward try to push me back to my chair instead of make me a way. It is consider to be low- cost so there was no entertainment, and was not expected. The stewards were correct in general but never smile, it gives not such a good feeling.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,404)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

All was perfect, especcially we were in time, not to late, staff was very friendly,
check in online was easy

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Even though it´s low cost airline I was pleasantly surprised. The seats were comfortable with lot of space (especially in the exit row). Landing was smooth and all the flight was very calm.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Flights were on time, attendants were courteous. Fair legroom. For such a short flight, nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

At first I was reluctant to buy ticket from this airline because I haven’t heard of them till I need an airline that will fly us to Orly Airport to make it convenient for our connecting flight. I’m impressed how easy and convenient to book from them. Reliable email alert and ease of check in too. If I were to fly again to Amsterdam from ORLY, I will consider using them again