“Punctual flights”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Flights were on time, attendants were courteous. Fair legroom. For such a short flight, nothing to complain about.

Write a ReviewReviews (37,743)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

At first I was reluctant to buy ticket from this airline because I haven’t heard of them till I need an airline that will fly us to Orly Airport to make it convenient for our connecting flight. I’m impressed how easy and convenient to book from them. Reliable email alert and ease of check in too. If I were to fly again to Amsterdam from ORLY, I will consider using them again

Reviewed 6 April 2018

On the website I saw that every chair in the airplane is booked except the chairs you have to pay for that but in reality, there were engough free chaire without charge.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Accuracy, cleanliness, kindness
I recomend this airline.
I felt much more valued than at other discount airlines.
Cabin crew is professional and friendly and seats are comfortable enough.
Flights are on time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I really appreciated the updates regarding the delay due to a snow storm in Bulgaria. Also the pilot made an effort to explain the cause of the turbulence, which made me feel less scared.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)