“Highly Gateways - Smooth as silk & Valueable.”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Dear all of THAI,

THAI Airways & THAI Smile Airways (the world’s best top 10 airlines in Thailand) :)

The Phuket International Airport is easy to navigate that could be the landing airlines in ASEAN. the SEASON greetings, and you received that the best service with a smile. I highly appreciate for a way of values, and I had a pleasure to fly with a economy class on THAI Airways that from Phuket to Bangkok and Bangkok to Phuket as well. I sincerely hope that the times to flying with airlines in our country, and to-grow-up-to higher than that the international flight that a plans impressed easier. I got a wonderful experience, and safety on that day.

Especially, the landing was really smooth as silk and always excellent services. The last once, i will definitely to fly with THAI Airways in the future that surelly. Well, a lot of thank you นะครับ

With warm regards
WE THAIS (Mr.)

Date of travel: November 2023

Reviewed 18 February 2024

Staff were professional. I booked economy thinking it would be like TUI, china air, American, Emirates or Qatar. However it was the most uncomfortable seat i have ever had. Even with budget airlines like Vietjet and aisa airlines. The gluten free option was poor. The drinks selection was poor. The lady next to me didn't eat her food. The collection of food trays after service takes too long. People just want to get comfortable. They operate a lot of old aircraft and you could see that with this b777 300. It was dated. Entertainment was not great. 13 hours on the most uncomfortable seat was the worst experience i have had long haul. The staff are great. They would not be a consideration for me again.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 14 February 2024

So nice! Good food, nice flight attendances, pretty flight and everyone was nice and it was comfortable. Will definitely go again!

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 14 February 2024

Very disappointed. They've gone downhill. The aircraft was old, my seat broken with dangerously sharp edge to arm rest. Impossible to book vegetarian meal in advance due to lack of customer support either on website or by phone - so had nothing to eat on the 11 hour flight. All meals and snacks were meat only. Not even a biscuit to be had. Choice of videos poor. One staff member was helpful to be fair (hence two stars not one) but not all.
This is the only airline I've not been allowed to occasionally stand for a short while and do a few stretches providing I don't get in anyone's way. As a consequence my friend stayed seated for a whole flight, developed a blood clot in her lung.

By comparison Bangkok Airways were brilliant, - a credit to Thailand. Shame Thai-airways can't be the same. I'll not go to Thailand again unless I can avoid Thai Air.

Date of travel: March 2023
Reviewed 14 February 2024

I have flown with Thai Airways several times over the years, and I have been very satisfied before the pandemic. July 2023 is probably going to be my last time flying with Thai. First issue is the price compare to what you get!! The interior is old and looks very used and on both planes TG951 +TG950 (I was not sitting in the same seat) the entertainment screen has a horizontal line which makes it very distracting seeing movies, to this comes that the quality of the screen is very poor even without this flaw. As an additional bonus the entertainment system has a very limited amount of films available. Also the control of the system had to be done by pushing the screen, because the cable to the remote was hanging loose and there were no reactions when pushing the buttons!
The cabin crew used to be very smiling and helpful, now they look like they don’t care about anything but getting the job done and go sit in the galley. I don’t sleep well on planes do I like to have a few beers, but when pushing the button to get their attention they never came to my seat. Every time I had to go to the galley and ask for a soda or a beer, and they didn’t even bother to serve it with a smile, just looking at me like I was trespassing their area. And when having the breakfast I was quite surprised to have fruit salad with prawns, I hadn’t seen that one before, and it really crowded the entire experience. I’m sorry for the mess Thai Airways have ended up in after their bankruptcy, but I’m not going to support their recovery plan, and pay them + 20-25%!!

Date of travel: July 2023
2  Thank sean_cale
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.