“Nothing less than scammers”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 1 May 2023

I cannot retain to express my complete dissatisfaction and outrage at the disgraceful behavior of Thai Airways in relation to my refund request for a flight ticket booked in 2019. It is utterly unacceptable that a supposedly reputable airline is resorting to devious tactics to avoid paying their rightful debts.
I have provided all the necessary documentation and information, as requested by Thai Airways in the past. However, the airline continues to delay the refund process, asking for the same information repeatedly, wasting my time and causing me great inconvenience.
It is incredibly disappointing to see that Thai Airways, a national flag carrier of such a prestigious country as Thailand, is engaging in such unscrupulous behavior. This is nothing short of scamming, and it is unacceptable for any company, let alone an airline with a reputation to uphold.
I must inform you that I will make sure that this disgraceful behavior is brought to the attention of the media, as well as other potential customers who may be considering flying with your airline.

Date of travel: June 2022
    • Customer service

Reviewed 27 April 2023

Thai airways lounge at concourse D, level 3 (main entrance opposite gate D4)

Two lady staffs at check in counter 21/04/2023 16:00
I gave passport to them, but i put the previous boarding pass (Hongkong flight) to them as well because not sure whether do they need to check it or not.. then they using terrible words with unkind tone to us. She said “why am i still keep this unwanted boarding pass in here” It make her complicated to check those transfer flights number and name.

I still remember untill now “จะเก็บไวเพื่อ” & ทำเสียงลำคาน “madamm I already scan it for youuuu”

Which is I understand ALL what she was talking.

I didn’t response with this lady. And try to be calm.

❗️NOT RECOMMENDED THAI airways to anyone as I used to do.

Date of travel: April 2023
1  Thank Dalivanh_96
Reviewed 24 April 2023

Very disappointing company
Dirty and old airplane
Kindness of the staff on board disappeared
Very expensive ticket price

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 23 April 2023

They cancelled our flight and they won't refund us cash.
We did a chat and they told us they would refund us cash, they didn't. Gave us vouchers.
We have called twice, got hung up on twice after an hour hold.
We have tried chat twice which just doesn't work.
I advise you don't use this airline, the customer service is terrible.

Date of travel: April 2023
Reviewed 21 April 2023 via mobile

I purchased the ticket online and they were offering a discounted rate for a round trip last year. The ground service was good but check-in process was slow. Good food and entertainment inflight. Crews were good as well.

Date of travel: May 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.