“TOO EXPENSIVE !”
Review of TAP Air Portugal

Reviewed 12 June 2021

This is the one of the only two airlines with Easy Jet that flies non stop from Nice to Lisbon but why are they so expensive ? Most of the time, they do not even offer a drink or a snack in the plane. There is no in flight entertainment either.
I think with all the government grants that they have received, they should pass some of them on to the customers who are faithful to them in good and bad times.

Date of travel: April 2021
1  Thank Julia J
Write a reviewReviews (21,119)

Reviewed 12 June 2021

We were pleasantly surprised by the experience. we had seen the bad reviews on TripAdvisor, but we had the opposite experience. Nice new planes, and the Business Class amenities were good. In-flight service was not up to the same level as Emirates, KLM, etc., but quite good, and a great value for the price.

Will definitely fly TAP again.

Reviewed 12 June 2021

Huge scam. Cancelled my flight without notice and will only issue a voucher and not a refund, even though my voucher is from a previous flight that had to be cancelled because of Covid. I will avoid flying TAP air at ALL COSTS. Super unreliable, hard to contact, will probably cancel your flight/reschedule it and not send you a confirmation email, and just “impossible” to issue refunds.

Date of travel: May 2021
2  Thank amberwW2230RJ
Reviewed 12 June 2021

I have tried contacting TAP on several ocasión to cancel a plane ticket and other customer service matters and either I am in hold for 2+ hours and my problem isn’t resolved or the line goes dead. I can put into words how much their customer service sucks

1  Thank Porpc90
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Terrible Airlines and service!!! Our flight was cancelled without notice, money deducted from bank account. Customer Service is not answering. STAY AWAY!

1  Thank olesja2015
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.